Monday, 14 May 2012

Thera's Birthday

Today I celebrate your birth day, the shot life u spent with me, each and every laughter and things you shared with me. In doing so I have decided to go back and retrieve the best of Those moments. I want the world to be reminded of who you were and the best person to tell your story is you. I hope who ever get to read this will enjoy it.

The Funny side of Thera:

most people are taking part in this pic rank, rank my pic thing and the contestants are increasing day by day, some pics are hilariously ugly myt I add.... This was in reference to the FaceBook rank my Pic scam!

Thembisile Mvubu
m in a taxi, kunuka I roll-on le kuthwa yi #Sadie..
Mar 1 via BlackBerry · Like · 2 Comments

​Thembisile Mvubu
I don't understand why someone would sell Smoothies for 6yrs, after 5 years of selling sweets, @least sell Sparkles on 6th year....
Feb 27 via BlackBerry · Like · Comm

​Thembisile Mvubu
There are people out there who complain about everything, all the time....they wake up angry, go through the day angry and they sleep angry!! WTF!!

​Thembisile Mvubu
stop tatazeling, go out there and make things happen for yourself, make urself proud of urself, forget about other people....
Feb.
​
Thera's email to the Structures

Morning guys


Are we meeting today just before PR3 class for Pre-production(Rehearsal)?

If yes, then yes, if no, then no…I’m not interested in any life stories, if u have a life story then write a novel

The Question was
  Thembisile Mvubu [mailto:Thembisile.Mvubu@capetown.gov.za]
Sent: 08 February 2012 10:01 AM
To: Sibonile Mkangeli; Luzuko Tyala
Subject: RE: RE:
Does any one of you know how to access blackboard this year???????? I have tried my old password, and the first 6 numbers of my ID number but it doesn’t work.

And the answer was.................below

From:

U need to learn to chill, stop bitching about bloody passwords so early in the morning, we got good problems okay.

He had a Crush on our Marketing Lecturer, checkout his email to the structures:

Iswagg iyaqhuma mtshana, Thabisa will be mesmirized lol…..i will wow her…I want that textbook as I can wow her academically as well before we go out on a date haha

There are so many crazy moment about this boy!

Written By Luzuko Tyala........................




No comments:

Post a Comment