Sunday 15 April 2012

Zahara a Maid?? Impossible!!!!!!!!!

As repored by the Sunday world newspaper on the 15th of April 2012, Bulelwa Mkhutukana fondly known as Zahara is being heavily iltreated by her Management team. The newspaper reported that many promises were made to Zahara's familiy but none were fulfilled, such promises include but not limited to buying two cars  and a house for Zahara and a farm for her parents. It is further revealed that Zahara lives at the Nciza's place and is made to perform house chores for them, when she could easily afford to buy a house of her own.

Zahara's sisters who leaked the story to the paper claim that they do not even think Zahara has a bank account of her own as her management team is in control of her finances.They further argue that Zahara does not even have a copy of her contract with TS records and subsequently does not know what her contract entails. Zahara and the TS records refused to give their side of the story according to the Sunday World.

In my opinion, the story may not be entirely true but it is impossible to be completely untrue, it is however impossible that Zahara is treated like a maid and that she does not have a bank account of her own. I hope it is also not true that she doesnt have a copy of her contract as that may prove to be disastrous.

It however defeats me to hear that this music sensation doesnt have a place of her own. Whatever the arrangement was between her, DJ Sbu and TK, it is entirey unfair that she is still living under someone else's roof. There can never be any satsfactory explanation of why this woman doesnt have a house. The rest of the allegations to me seem too good to be true but the house part is a very serious matter.

Zahara her self is adamant that she is taken a very good care of by her management team, "The paper can write whatever they want but I know I have been a great kid in my family and TS too has been good to me and my family" she tweeted< "If they want to turn my family against me they must just go ahead but remember God is watching you" she said on twitter.

No matter what the real truth is here, it is realy disturbing to read such stories especially about a person that the whole of South Africa has grown to love so much. I personally do not believe that the story is true, but as they say, "where there is smoke there is fire", But I mainatain, Zahara is not Maid........Period.

Whats your take on this???????

You can follow me on twitter @Sibonile1

Chilling with Sibo till next time..............cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment