Monday 14 May 2012

Thera's Birthday

Today I celebrate your birth day, the shot life u spent with me, each and every laughter and things you shared with me. In doing so I have decided to go back and retrieve the best of Those moments. I want the world to be reminded of who you were and the best person to tell your story is you. I hope who ever get to read this will enjoy it.

The Funny side of Thera:

most people are taking part in this pic rank, rank my pic thing and the contestants are increasing day by day, some pics are hilariously ugly myt I add.... This was in reference to the FaceBook rank my Pic scam!

Thembisile Mvubu
m in a taxi, kunuka I roll-on le kuthwa yi #Sadie..
Mar 1 via BlackBerry · Like · 2 Comments

​Thembisile Mvubu
I don't understand why someone would sell Smoothies for 6yrs, after 5 years of selling sweets, @least sell Sparkles on 6th year....
Feb 27 via BlackBerry · Like · Comm

​Thembisile Mvubu
There are people out there who complain about everything, all the time....they wake up angry, go through the day angry and they sleep angry!! WTF!!

​Thembisile Mvubu
stop tatazeling, go out there and make things happen for yourself, make urself proud of urself, forget about other people....
Feb.

Thera's email to the Structures

Morning guys


Are we meeting today just before PR3 class for Pre-production(Rehearsal)?

If yes, then yes, if no, then no…I’m not interested in any life stories, if u have a life story then write a novel

The Question was
  Thembisile Mvubu [mailto:Thembisile.Mvubu@capetown.gov.za]
Sent: 08 February 2012 10:01 AM
To: Sibonile Mkangeli; Luzuko Tyala
Subject: RE: RE:
Does any one of you know how to access blackboard this year???????? I have tried my old password, and the first 6 numbers of my ID number but it doesn’t work.

And the answer was.................below

From:

U need to learn to chill, stop bitching about bloody passwords so early in the morning, we got good problems okay.

He had a Crush on our Marketing Lecturer, checkout his email to the structures:

Iswagg iyaqhuma mtshana, Thabisa will be mesmirized lol…..i will wow her…I want that textbook as I can wow her academically as well before we go out on a date haha

There are so many crazy moment about this boy!

Written By Luzuko Tyala........................




No comments:

Post a Comment